Bestillingsvare - sendes direkte fra produsent. Frakt regnes ut når du kommer i kassen (kan ikke hentes i butikk).
LX2000 produces gorgeous, professional-quality labels for short-run, specialty products including gourmet foods and beverages, health and beauty products, natural products, school spirit items, and plenty more. Whether you’re printing basic two-toned barcodes, or vibrant, ornately detailed product labels, LX2000 fits your range of needs.
- Large, separate CMYK ink cartridges
- Wide variety of substrates including paper, polyester, polypropylene and vinyl
- Speeds up to 152mm per second
- Colors: 16.7 million
- Z-Color Color Matching Software
- Pigment inks for more durable labels
- Cutter: Built-in pizza-wheel cutter
- NiceLabel® SE Primera Edition / BarTender UltraLite Primera Edition software included for label formatting
- Media width of 12.7mm to 210mm
- BS5609 Section 3 Certified for producing GHS labels
- Operating system: Windows® 7/10, Mac OS v10.8 or higher compatible)
- Connectivity: Hi-Speed USB 2.0; Built-in Wired Ethernet 10/100 Base-TX (RJ45) Networking; Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n Networking
- Weight: 20.4 kg
- Dimensions: 495 mmW x 259 mmH x 521 mmD
Water and UV Resistant Labels
The combination of pigment-based inks and various synthetic materials make LX2000 labels highly water and UV resistant. This durability supports applications such as bath and shower products, frozen or refrigerated foods, beverages, and much more! With LX2000, you´ll be printing durable labels fast and efficiently, all while saving time and money.
Durable Labels – A Complete GHS Solution
For those who need an extremely durable label or more specifically, a GHS (Globally Harmonized System) compliant label solution, LX2000 is the perfect choice. With its Color Shield, pigment ink and Tuffcoat Extreme PolyJet label substrate, the LX2000 inks have passed Section 3, BS5609 testing. The testing included removal of print by adhesive tape, abrasion resistance and permanance of print evaluations under extreme conditions, including exposure to UV light and repeated salt spray and immersion. The material and printed images from LX2000 passed in all three categories.