Bestillingsvare, sendes direkte fra produsent.
The FS-MO base tank is a typical, round, upright standing fermentation and storage tank made of high quality stainless steel.
- Tank shell and tank bottom made of AISI 304 stainless steel, surface IIId (2R), marbled outside
- Tank top made of AISI 316 stainless steel, surface IIId (2R), marbled outside
- From tank-ø of 1,000 mm upwards with lifting lugs
- Tanks from 2,000 mm tank height upwards and stacking tanks with ladder safety bow
- Vaulted, stable tank top with moulded-on forward up-slope for complete filling and ventilation assuring a very small air contact area
- Moulded connection neckwith filling and vent neck internal thread NW 50 Rd 78 x 1/6"
- Free-standing base tank on 3 welded-on legs
Completely equipped with:
- Double jacket version A, layout 13, 4 x G1" external thread connections position A2
- Welded gland NW 10 DIN 11851 incl. sampling valve NW 10
- Welded gland NW 10 DIN 11851 incl. screwed sleeve and thermometer L 125 mm
- Dome NW200 with venting nozzle NW 50 incl. fermentation tube straight design
- Racking outlet: AG NW 40 incl. disc valve
- Bottom outlet: AG NW 40 (A/B) / clamp 11⁄2" (C) / RJT 11⁄2" (D), incl. disc valvle
- Cleaning pipe with spray head at the top of the tank, conncetion at the outlet NW 40 (A / B) / clamp 11⁄2“ (C) / RJT 11⁄2“ (D), incl. disc valvle
- With yeast plug inside the bottom outlet