Produsert 29.01.21. Holdbarhet minimum 3 måneder.
REGAL Lager Yeast Blend is a first fast fermenting, general purpose lager yeast blend – crispy enough to make authentic pilsners and full flavored enough to make mind blowing bocks, dunkels and schwarzbiers.
Finally, it’s now possible to make lagers that are done in under a week and taste exactly to style.
Using REGAL Lager Yeast Blend is as simple as pitching cold for a few days and letting your beer ramp up to as warm as you can get it. Small amounts of sulfur will be present the warmer the initial fermentation temperature – exactly what you need if you want your lager to taste deliciously authentic.
Availability: Limited, Bootleg BETA. This is potentially a one-time only release based on response.
- Type: Blend of Lager Yeast; Saccharomyces cultures (non-STA1)
- Pitching Rate: Directly pitchable into 5 gallons of 1.050 or lower wort
- Estimated Attenuation: 80-87%;
- Estimated Final pH: 4.2-4.5
- Flavor/Aroma Profile: Clean, rich maltiness
- Flocculation: Medium
- Recommended Fermentation Temperature: 10-35°C. Pitch and ferment between 10-13°C for 72 hours and then ramp to 29-35°C for 48-72 hours. Cooler temperatures for more prolonged periods will increase fermentation time. Pitching warmer may increase sulfur production.
* Performance information subject to change due to ongoing testing.
Fersk gjær sendes i isolerte thermoposer med isgel. Legges umiddelbart i kjøleskap ved mottak.
PS! Bestiller du fersk gjær torsdag eller fredag for sending, så venter vi med å sende ordren til påfølgende mandag. Dette for å unngå at gjæren ligger på en varm postterminal i helgen.